Tax Credit Form

Reduce Your Tax Bill and Students Benefit!

If you are filing as single you may give up to $200; if you are filing jointly you may give up to $400 Form 322 Credit 2019.  Please consider giving to PACS today anyone who is an Arizona resident can participate in this program.  So, ask your family, neighbors, co-workers and friends to help. Arizona School Tax Credits can be mailed to PACS or dropped off to the front office.  Tax credits can be paid in full or in installments.  However, all donations paid can only be claimed for the tax year you are filing.

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I have to do to qualify for this credit?

To qualify for this credit you must make a cash contribution to PACS.

What is the maximum dollar amount of the credit?

For the taxable year 2019 for a single taxpayer or head of household, the credit cannot exceed $200. For married taxpayers that file a joint return the credit cannot exceed $400 Instructions for tax credit form 322 2019. If married taxpayers file separate returns, each person may claim half the credit that would have been allowed on a joint return.

Will I qualify for the credit if I pay for my own child to participate in an extracurricular activity?

Any amount that you pay to have your child participate in an extracurricular activity qualifies for the tax credit.

If I give my tax credit to PACS, will I receive a credit on my Arizona State taxes, dollar for dollar? What is the catch?

There is no catch to this program! You will receive a non refundable credit, dollar for dollar, as long as you have an AZ Tax liability!

What if I don’t have children at PACS?

You may still give your tax credit as long as you are an AZ resident and pay AZ income tax.

How can I redirect my taxes to PACS?

You can mail your check, payable to Phoenix Advantage Charter School, or drop off cash/check in the office.

Is there paperwork to fill out?

Yes.  Please complete the PACS Arizona School Tax Credit Form, which can be found in the PACS office or here.   This form should be included with your tax credit payment if you mail or drop off the tax credit.

When will I get a receipt?

We will only give you a receipt if you drop of your donation at the front office. To claim the credit, you are not required to show a receipt.

May this tax credit also be used as a donation on my federal income taxes?

Yes, the tax credit is considered a donation to a non-profit organization and can be used as a deduction on your federal income taxes on Schedule A.