Phoenix Advantage prepares students for the choices and challenges in a complex world.
Unwavering commitment to educational excellence.
“The heart of Phoenix Advantage is our students and their academic, social and emotional needs.”
- Outstanding, well-educated teachers who have graduated or are taking education classes from a University to become a teacher.
- Phoenix Advantage Charter School offers rigorous mathematics instruction for all students. Saxon Math involves teaching a new mathematical concept every day and constantly reviewing old concepts, which is especially important to students who struggle with retaining the math they previously learned.
Our Reading Curriculum is Open Court Reading. Open Court provides all the tools a student needs to create a solid foundation for literacy success. Our program effectively improves reading, writing, and language arts skills development.
- Illuminate Benchmark Assessments used to adjust and meet individual students needs.
- Well-designed kindergarten model for a strong school foundation
- Plentiful learning resources and opportunities for hands-on learning
- Three technology labs with rigorous and fun instructional programs
- Science lab for experimentation in the upper grades.
- Art and Physical Education classes offered every day to every student.